BCC Guiding Principles
- To be recognized as a community leader in quality of life issues.
- To improve Charlotte County government’s morale and employee satisfaction.
- To increase and enhance the organization’s and Charlotte County’s productivity and performance.
- To enhance and improve our customers’ satisfaction.
- To positively change the image of government.
- To improve communication both internally and externally.
Focus Area Goals are an integral part of the Strategic Plan.
To maintain a safe and healthy community by delivering essential services from skilled, professional and dedicated public servants.
To create a business climate that promotes a diversified, growing economy consistent with sustainable growth management plans, environmental stewardship and enhanced quality of life.
To build and maintain countywide infrastructure that meets our evolving needs and enhances our community appearance, improves public safety and protects our natural resources.
To manage fiscally sound county operations with a culture of transparency, accountability, citizen engagement and innovation.