Florida Department of Health
- COVID-19 Data: State Weekly Update
Charlotte County: 12/13/2021 | 12/21/2021 | 12/27/2021 | 1/3/2022 | 1/11/2022 | 1/19/2022
- Prevent and prepare for COVID-19
- What do I do if I'm Sick?
CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Charlotte County Buildings and Facilities
Charlotte County facilities reopened to the public May 10, 2021. Visitors to county facilities and users of county services are encouraged to continue to practice social distancing, frequent hand-washing, mask wearing and staying home if you are sick. Online services will continue to be offered such as permitting and parking fee payments, as will curbside pick-up at libraries and bill payment drop boxes.
Charlotte County Utilities customer support center are open by appointment only - To schedule an appointment, call 941.764.4300. Walk-in services other than the payment drop box will not be available. Customers can still drop off their payments in the various payment boxes, by mail, pay their utility bill online or by phone at 941.764.4300.
Safe. Smart. Step-by-Step.
Phase 1 – May 4, 2020 (per Exec. Order 20-112). FAQs
Full Phase 1 – May 18, 2020 (per Exec. Order 20-123). Full Phase 1 Details
Phase 2 – June 5, 2020 (per Exec. Order 20-139). FAQs | Presentation
Phase 3 – Sept. 25, 2020 (per Exec. Order 20-244).
The Florida state of emergency expired June 26, 2021 (per Exec. Order 21-101 and 21-102).
Local Government Agencies
- Charlotte County Economic Development
- Charlotte County Property Appraiser
- Charlotte County Public Schools
- Charlotte County Tax Collector
- Charlotte County Sheriff's Office
- Charlotte County Supervisor of Elections
- City of Punta Gorda
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Punta Gorda Airport
- Punta Gorda Housing Authority